Letham Glen Park
Letham Glen is home to a wheelchair accessible playpark in Scotland near the town of Leven, not far from the East Neuk of Fife, and a few minutes drive from Emsdorf Lodge – a fantastic accessible accommodation. It’s also ideal for a nice stroll, and great for wheelchair users old and young.
Some useful info:
– There’s a car park with accessible parking bays on the far left-hand side
– Take the wee path into the park from there (it’s a little bit steep)
– There’s wheelchair accessible play equipment – a roundabout and a swing. You’ll need a RADAR key to access and use the swing 🗝️
-The paths are a mix of packed gravel and paved. I found it easy to wheel about on both
– Eventually the path gets steep and goes into the woodland. We haven’t explored the woodland but it might be okay with a power attachment or mobility scooter.
– Sadly there’s just non-accessible toilets with a small step to get in. Your nearest Changing Places toilet is at the Levenmouth Swimming Pool and Sports Centre ♿️ If a standard accessible loo will suit you, pop to Aldi in Leven.
If you’re looking for a wheelchair accessible playpark in Scotland, then check out Letham Glen in Fife!