It’s easy to add your business to our growing database of accessible holiday options in Scotland. Simply decide which package you’d like from the options below, then use the Add Listing button to complete the form. Helen or Kirsty will be in touch shortly after!
Alternatively, contact the team on email@example.com for more info.
Why list with us?
- Scotland-focused – all of our properties are in Scotland, and the site attracts people specifically looking for somewhere to stay in this brilliant country of ours!
- Clear listings that highlight your accessibility features
- Free for customers to use – we never charge a booking fee
- Enquiries come direct to your email inbox
- Social media promotion – we’ll promote you to our social media following
- A one off payment lists your property for a whole year
- The option to become verified – we can give you our personal seal of approval!
What kinds of property can we accept?
At Accessible Holidays Scotland we understand that disability is a spectrum, and that we all have different requirements. We ask that as a minimum your property should have level or ramped access. Ultimately, the more accessibility features you have on offer, the more appealing your property will become. If you’d like to discuss improving your accessibility, get in touch with Helen firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a registered charity or trust?
Get in touch about special rates for charities, social enterprises, and trusts.
We offer three packages with a range of features to help promote your property